Sunday 10 July 2011

Another Subject

Apologies for the bland name cant think of a thread at the moment.  Anyhow let me roll on with a couple of subjects.

First what is the future of the British media in light of the News of The World closure. I do have sympathy with some of the journalists after all they came in after some of the misdemeanors took place. But what will it mean for future undercover reporting that is in the public interest.  There is a balance that has to be met when asking for a free press.

I have no doubt that a replacement paper will arrive in the fullness of time.

And my second issue is why is it that the Rugby Football Union always seem to put there foot in it. You now have a situation where Martin Thomas  has now had to resign plus there seems to be turmoil in the entire board what does this say for a sporting organisation.

On a personal issue I am still frustrated by the lack of work and getting agitated by the day. Anyhow helped out at the Kilburn Festival today which at least took my mind off things for a while.

Hoping for more blogs soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment