Friday 8 July 2011

Work Placement Third Week

Not too sure what to make of this week. Today seemed fine mind you Wednesday seemed like that as well although I still ended up worrying about wherever I was doing things right.

I tried going to bed early last night hoping to have a decent amount of sleep, but once again I still woke up too early.  

I have been offered an extension on my placement but the environment is what puts me off. Had it been an admin role I would have no hesitation.

I have also had a couple of weird dreams as well one involving a marriage a peace group in a hall removing sand and a visit to a psychiatric hospital.

Anyway preparing for the Kilburn Festival this weekend in addition I have a screening to be a London Ambassador volunteer on Tuesday. Hope I get through.

Will put some more debates on soon but that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment