Wednesday 6 July 2011

Possible new subjects

I am looking into discussing some more of my interests including radio and sport.

One issue that is of concern is the way Olympic tickets were distributed. Surely there should have been a system which allowed residents living in the adjoining areas of the Olympic stadium to get priority tickets maybe limited to 2 per household and to also have these tickets a week before general release.

A second issue concerns what is happening in UK radio especially commercial radio. Are audiences being given a proper choice especially out of the major metropolitan areas.  I sometimes think that the UK may as well go the way of the system in France where there are just local opt outs for adverts  and jingles. Plus 8 minutes per hour of adverts, although it has been a few years since I went through France.

Anyway I'm not sure how to describe things on my placement hope to have more details at the weekend. .

No comments:

Post a Comment